Journal of International Geoscience
Editor: Daekyo CHEONG
Episodes Journal of International Geoscience – Episodes covers developments of regional and global importance in the Earth sciences and is distributed worldwide to scientists in more than 150 countries. Articles contributed to Episodes are of interest to a broad audience of professional scientists having diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Articles include current reviews, new results from research projects of more than local significance, and discussion of the infrastructure of science including techniques, research programs, organizations, science policy, or technical assistance.
Aims and Scope
- Authoritative articles that reflect worldwide research advances and evolving trends in geoscience disciplines.
- A forum for information exchange within the global Earth science community.
- News about activities sponsored by IUGS and its affiliates.
- A comprehensive calendar of future international geoscience events and training opportunities.
- Concise reports concerning results of international meetings, conferences, and symposia.
Evaluating the impacts of sea-level rise on the Moroccan coast: quantifying coastal erosion and inundation in a Atlantic alluvial plain (Kenitra coastal)
Facies analysis and depositional sequences of the middle Cretaceous Sarvak Formation in the northwest of Behbahan, Zagros basin, Iran
Transformed major element based multidimensional classification of altered volcanic rocks