Episodes Journal of International Geoscience
ISSN : 0705-3797
Frequency : Quarterly
Editor-in-Chief : Daekyo CHEONG
Episodes Journal of International Geoscience – Episodes covers developments of regional and global importance in the Earth sciences and is distributed worldwide to scientists in more than 150 countries. Articles contributed to Episodes are of interest to a broad audience of professional scientists having diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Articles include current reviews, new results from research projects of more than local significance, and discussion of the infrastructure of science -- techniques, research programs, organizations, science policy, or technical assistance. It offers geoscientists
Aims and Scope
- Authoritative articles that reflect worldwide research advances and evolving trends in geoscience disciplines.
- A forum for information exchange within the global Earth science community.
- News about activities sponsored by IUGS and its affiliates.
- A comprehensive calendar of future international geoscience events and training opportunities.
- Concise reports concerning results of international meetings, conferences, and symposia.
Springs in the South-Central Poland - the changes and the threats
Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy of a tropical southern Indian lake sediment core: A window to environmental change
Ineffectiveness in natural resource management in modern society: Geoparks proposed as possible tools for interact in the short to medium term